The SOS+CD Lab at the iSchool, Syracuse University works on understanding current practices in science and developing semi-automated methods to mine scientific knowledge from vast, unstructured dataset of full-text publications, citations, and images. We use a variety of computational techniques including deep learning, natural language processing, graph analytics, image processing and causal inference.
- iConference 2021 workshop: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Science of Science and Computational Discovery: Principles, Applications, and Future Opportunities
- The SOS+CD lab is looking for Ph.D. student for Fall 2021
- Science of Science Summer School (S4) postponed until Summer 2021
- Sloan Foundation’s grant with David Popp to study funding effects on research paths Maxwell news
- New lab space in 205 Hinds Hall, iSchool